After bringing all pieces of furniture in the same place, we had to bolt them together. Afterwards, I also added LED lights to make working on the hardware easier. In the future I plan to make the lighting on each shelf individually controllable, that’s why all the LED strips have separate connectors.
Part 1: Building my Homelab – part 1
- ~ 5m of LED lighting strips, warm light
- furniture screws
- The body on the left of the main body is attached in 4 places with screws.
- Removed the bottom outer shelf
- The main body is now attached to the desk with screws.
- A new support beam has been added underneath the server shelf.
- LED lighting strips have been added to the 4 shelves
- LED lighting strip power supply